Awakening: Believe  

Friday

Do you know what hope means? I'm not talking about the wishing or good luck type of hope we throw around. I mean real Hope. Hope is an expectancy or longing. It is also the person/thing you center your expectations on. Hope is God, hope is faith in God, expecting God to answer.


Sometimes it can be hard to hang on to hope. It is all too easy to see the "what if". It is easier to have a back up plan just in case the expecations aren't met.


Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.


I don't know why it is so hard to trust. I don't know how to believe any more then I do at this moment and yet when I look back to yesterday, I have more faith today. I often hang on to the idea that God knows I will have times that I doubt and times I don't believe or trust or expect in Him the things that I should. I am a work in progress.


AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Email this post


 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster